Monday, March 4, 2013

Being a Bride

I dreamt about my wedding and my marriage all the time as a little girl. I couldn't wait to have a husband and to be a bride! I loved the idea of wedding planning and all of the fun events that lead up to a wedding. I have been blessed with some of the most amazing friends that made all of those dreams come true.

My in-loves hosted our engagement party at their home in Napa. It was surreal to be surrounded by our friends and family to celebrate our future. We ate amazing Italian food, popped lots of bottles of champagne, and danced like it was our actual wedding. It was such a wonderful night and a perfect way to kick off the year of planning ahead!







My best friend and beautiful Maid of Honor threw me the sweetest Bridal Shower Tea Party. It was such a cute party with all of the sweetest details.






The bridesmaids minus a few




My sweet MIL got me all set up for the honeymoon







My sweet Maid of Honor



In true bachelorette fashion some of my very favorite girls in the world and I packed up and headed to Vegas for a 3 day weekend to celebrate! We drank out of pink penis straws and pranced around the city to pool parties and clubs. My friends and I had our fair share of Vegas weekends when we were in college and I couldn't think of a better place to be a bachelorette!







Surprise breakfast delivery from Sin City Cupcakes



The day before the wedding I was frantic trying to get everything done with not enough hours in the day and I was a huge B word the entire day. Regardless, my sweet bridesmaids met me at a spa in Yountville for a last minute nail appointment.

We barely got any pictures and the few we did get turned out terribly but we've got them none the less. The giant B word left the building on the wedding day. That's the important part I guess.



Maid of Honor and MIL
 





 All I can say is that I am one very blessed girl. The year leading up to the wedding was full of events that were more fun and more amazing than I ever could have wished for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the M's | Template By Rockaboo Design Studio | 2012