Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bump Date | 15 Weeks

 
Okay so I've fallen a bit behind with these. I missed week 13 and 14 and I'm skipping right into 15. We've been so busy with our summer plans and I've been traveling all over the place. Turns out these weekly updates {and chalkboard signs} are way more of a time commitment that I originally thought. I know I'll be thankful to have them though.


How Far Along? 15 Weeks 6 Days! {I'm seriously so behind}


Size of Baby: A navel orange


Gender: 5 weeks until we know!


Weight Gain: Still down about 10 pounds


Stretch Marks:  Nope! My medicine cabinet is slowly filling with all kinds of belly oil and lotions though. I'm going to do everything possible to keep them away.


Maternity Clothes: I've been breaking in my comfy maternity leggings that I got from Zulily and my sister just gave me a way too cute pair of mint maternity skinny jeans that I can't wait to wear. My little bump really popped this last week and I am running out of room in all of my other pants! Taking full advantage of the hair tie trick at this point.


Nursery: Nothing yet. Waiting to see if we've got a Miss or a Mr until we can really start planning.


Purchases: Nothing... but I did start making a list for items I know I want to register for and picked out our car seat and stroller {I'm in love!!}. Can't wait to get my hands on that fun little zapper gun.


 
Movement:  No! I am so anxious to start feeling things though! My sister said this was the week that she started to feel my sweet little niece bouncing around in there so I'm hoping I'm not too far behind.


Symptoms: Slowly starting to get my appetite back and a big 'ol belly bump all of a sudden!


Sleep: Doing better. Trying not to bring work stress home with me that tends to keep me up at night and as always, my Snoogle is amazing.


Cravings: Sweets! So many sweets. Sour and chocolately candies, ice cream, popsicles. If it has sugar in it, I want it.


Food Aversions & Morning Sickness: I haven't been able to do salmon really and still kind of avoiding chicken in various forms. Most things are back to normal though at least a little bit. Still having pukey mornings from time to time.


What I Miss: An ice cold beer? This is the weirdest thing ever. I'm not a big beer drinker but I do like to have one once in a while in the summer or during football. But I've reeeally been wanting a beer. Umm... yea.


Best Moment of This Week: Spending last week with my brand new niece Nayeli. I had to leave them on Saturday and was so incredibly sad. She's going to be so big next time I get to love on her.


Looking Forward To: Finding out who this baby is! Settling on a name and starting to move on the nursery.


Workout: No.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I just love these posts! So exciting you only have a couple more weeks to go until the big news! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad someone (other than my mom) is reading them! It's been fun to keep track, especially to look back and remember what it was like at the very beginning. You definitely won't regret doing them :)

      Delete

 

Meet the M's | Template By Rockaboo Design Studio | 2012