Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Interview with the Husband

Major throw back to our engagement photos. I just love how happy he looks.
In honor of our second year anniversary this week I did a fun little interview with Nick. Because, who doesn't want to hear from the husband who puts up with all 'o this? I had him trapped in the car on the way to Tahoe over the weekend and he couldn't escape. Ha!


So, here we go.


What was your favorite part of our wedding?
Hubs: It hard to choose just one. I think walking back down the aisle after the ceremony was over. The relief... Like yes.. We're married!


What is a Fall clothing trend?
Hubs: Ummm.... Boots and scarves?


What does PSL stand for?
Hubs: Laughs. I have no idea. Is that the ice bucket challenge thing?


What are two things I do really well?
Hubs: You are very good at organizing things. And... You are very good at calming me down. At least attempting to.


What is your first memory of me?
Hubs: I remember thinking.. She's a cute little blonde and wondering if you would think I was too short for you.


Where do you see us 5 years from now?
Hubs: 2 kids... Maybe another on the way? Loving our family life but pretty much doing the same thing we're doing now.


What is one chore you absolutely despise?
Hubs: Picking up your shoes off the floor. {For the record I'm fairly certain this almost NEVER happens) Also, putting away dishes. Folding clothes... That's pretty much it.


When is the last time you were nervous?
Hubs: Everyday. We have a newborn on the way. Touché husband.


What memory are you excited to create with our kids?
Hubs: Christmas traditions.


If we could drop everything we were doing right now and go do something, what would it be?
Hubs: Mmm... Go back to our honeymoon. Or really just go anywhere for two weeks.


If money wasn't an object what would change about our house?
Hubs: A new one?


If you could hang out with any actor for a day, who would it be?
Hubs: Paul Rudd. He's a pretty funny guy. We'll drink some beers.


What is your favorite part about Fall?
Hubs: It's cozy, not having to be so busy all the time and eating good fall food.


If you could have named yourself, what name would you have chosen?
Hubs: I like my middle name. {Gavin}


If you went on America's Got Talent what would your act be?
Hubs: I'm pretty good at cooking... Do they even do cooking on that show? I don't know I've never watched it....How long is this interview going to be?


If fat, cholesterol and calories were nothing to worry about, what two foods would you live off of?
Hubs: For sure pizza... and I can eat a lot of potato salad.. With barbecue chips.


What is your love language?
Hubs: You always say its the one where you do chores.  But I like all of them. 


What is my love language?
 Hubs: The nice words one.


What is your ideal way to relax?
Hubs: Some nice music, a bottle of wine, and a good view, with you.

So there he is. Such a cutie. I just love this guy to pieces and I'm so thankful that he puts up with these ridiculous things that I make him do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the M's | Template By Rockaboo Design Studio | 2012