Thursday, September 4, 2014

September Goals

I started off the year with every intention of setting a few goals for myself at the beginning of each month. I've failed miserably so far but it's never too late to start. Right?

 
September Goals

- Schedule all work meetings through the end of November
It's budget season and that means crazy time. I have so much to do by the end of November and all that on top of my clean up to do before going on leave is making me crazy. Getting everything scheduled and on my calendar will help me sleep just a little bit better. Hopefully.
- Find G's crib
We pretty much know what we want, we just need to buy it. I can't wait to see a crib sitting in that sweet little nursery.
- Get to Ikea for nursery furniture
I love Ikea Saturdays. We have the Hemnes line in black in our master bedroom and I just love it all so much. I want it all in white for the nursery too.
- Make a weekly meal plan for 3 weeks of the month
Before I got pregnant I was a meal planning fool. I barely ever missed a week. It's been months since I've done a real plan and a good grocery trip to match. This has got to get happening again.
- Replace bedroom carpets
We picked out the carpet and have everything pretty much ready to go, we just need to get it on the calendar.
- Schedule fence replacement
This one is annoying. Our fence sucks and Cubby escaped on a windy day the other day and got into our neighbor's yard to bark at another neighbor's dog. The entire thing needs to be replaced really soon so we don't end up loosing him completely.
- Do prenatal yoga 3 times each week
I've been so bad about working out. I really haven't wanted to with all of the weight loss I had at the beginning of my pregnancy {and extremely slow weight gain I've had since} but I really need to be moving and strengthening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the M's | Template By Rockaboo Design Studio | 2012